Patrick A. Neely, LLC alleviates the common pains of bringing an asset to market.
Organized into one file. Shipped to your inbox – tailored to you.
- Main System Inspections completed by licensed engineer, electrician, plumber, and HVAC.
- Third-Party Home Inspection Report to specify repairs to code and financeable condition
- Amount for repairs and upgrades to a marketable condition
- Appraisal by condition: as-is and post renovation with restricted marketing time to resale within 90 days.
- Competitive Bid Solicitation tailored to you for the fulfillment of restoration.
Main System Inspection fee schedule:Domestic Water Piping and Gas Line Air Pressure Test $395
Roof Inspection $250
HVAC Inspection $325
Electrical Inspection $325
Septic Inspection with Hydraulic Load Test *Prices vary based on type of Septic System and Scope of Work, if water is on or not*
Well Inspection, Flow Test and Water Test *Prices vary by location and whether electricity is on or not*