HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR
LINK TO: License and Insurance
Repairs and Upgrades are completed in a workman like fashion with time of the essence and quality materials utilized.
We perform hazard testing on every renovation / demolition project to protect the health and safety of our employees and our clients from liability.
- Code Compliant for Licenses and Inspection
- Minimum Property Standards for Financing
- Salable Condition for highest and best resale.
PANLLC resolves home repair issues and fulfills home design planning and renovation in any and all of the following trade categories/service lines:
- Architectural Design and Planning
- Demolition and Fills
- Electrical Service to Code, Light Fixtures, Switches and Outlets, Automatic Garage Doors.
- Engineering Plans
- Fencing and Decks
- Floor Coverings (Hardwood Carpet Tile Marble)
- Heating Cooling Ventilation, Service and Installation of Gas Furnace and Condensers, Conversion from Oil to Gas, Fireplace Service and Installation, Chimney Inspection and Lining
- Installation of Cabinets, Counter top, Sinks, Tubs, Showers, Toilets, Vanities and Fixtures
- Installation of Pool and Equipment
- Masonry, brick and stucco façade
- Mold Remediation, Waterproofing, Sump Pits / Pumps and French Drains
- Patios Pathways and Driveways, Asphalt Brick Stone Slate Gravel and Concrete
- Prep and Paint the interior and exterior
- Roofs and Eaves
- Sales Clean
- Septic Installation
- Siding, Soffit Fascia
- Wall and Ceiling Installation
LINK TO: Bank REO Services
Determine the costs and investment potential of alterations.
OSHA 30 – CERTIFIED
Contact Patrick A. Neely, LLC to discuss questions about potential repairs, remodel or renovation.
Patrick A. Neely, LLC is registered as a Domestic Limited Liability Company with the NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF REVENUE AND ENTERPRISE SERVICES and foreign registration with PENNSYLVANIA BUREAU OF CORPORATIONS AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS.
Members/Managers: Patrick A. Neely
2 Dead End Drive Maple Shade NJ 08052